Thursday, April 23, 2009

Elephant Painting

Alison and I were touring Australia, Sri Lanka and Thailand earlier this year.

When we were in Bangkok our promoter took us to a few tourist places on our day off.

We went to a place where an elephant painted a picture of flowers for me. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Check this photo out!

I'm putting up some older photos at the moment because I'm spending a very quite time at home. It's great for me but pretty boring for you to read about.

Liz and I went to visit our meditation teacher, Venerable K. Rewartha Thero last night.

He's a Sri Lankan Buddhist monk who's been living in Scotland for the past 7 years. He's an excellent teacher. I've been practising Buddhist meditation for over 30 years, but I'm learning so much from him.

My next project for this summer is to build our own wee temple in our garden. It will be a quite corner to got to, and will probably be the smallest temple in Scotland!

I'll start posting photos of it when it's being built. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment